At Rentalmar we take the safety of our customers and employees very seriously. For this reason, we have implemented a strict cleaning protocol for our apartments to ensure the disinfection of Covid-19, using certified products and carrying out a thorough cleaning of the most sensitive areas of the apartments, following the recommendations of the WHO and the Spanish Ministry of Health.
Additionally, Rentalmar accommodation has been accredited as "Safe accommodation" by the association "Hospitality of Spain". Rentalmar has also obtained the “Responsible Tourism” seal granted by the Ministry of Tourism to companies that follow the guide of measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
The most relevant measures of our protocol include:
• Continuous training for our staff in new protocols and habits, in addition to wearing personal protective equipment.
• Promotion of online check-in.
• Disinfecting gel in the reception and common areas.
• New procedure for cleaning and disinfecting facilities with greater emphasis on critical points.
• Use of viricidal products certified by the Ministry of Health.
• Textile washing at a temperature of 60 degrees.
We will continue to closely monitor the information published by the Ministry of Health and the WHO and advise team members and clients on any changes that may occur.
Staying in the Rentalmar apartments you will feel safe against the COVID-19 coronavirus.
You can download the rigorous protocol that we follow in our operations and cleaning at this link
. And if you have any questions, call us and we will assist you.
Safe holidays with Rentalmar!